PVC with Flannel Stain
|Transport Package||PVC Bag|
|Origin||Made in China|
Waterproof Flannel Wave Edge Table Cloth /pvc lace edge table cloth.
1, Flannel with Pvc or peva wave edge table cloth /pvc lace edge table cloth
2, Material: 100% vinyl surface, flannel.now woven backing.
3, Size: 42"X60
and 20" (50cm)x20m/roll
|60"x90"(152cm x228cm )||OBLONG|
4, Various colors are availbale: Golden, silver, white, begie and others, colors can be changed as customer's requirement
5, Easy care
6, No ironing
Packaging & Shipping
7, Packing: Each roll with colored lable insert and wrapped by clear PVC film and adhesive transparent tape, 6-8 rolls in one good quality carton
8, Product features: Very good softness, not easy to tear, good strength.
9, Loading quantity: 550-575 cartons (3300-3450 rolls) / 20'ft container; 1050-1080 cartons (6300-6480 rolls) / 40'HQ container
10, Gross weight for reference: 4.5 kg/ roll on average
11. Payment Terms: T/T 30% deposit in advance, the remaining 70% should be paid by L/C at sight or by T/T
12. Delivery Time: Within 15-20 days after the down payment or full payment in our account.
Ningbo Simple Dailyuse Co,.ltd is A company with 10+ years of experiences in developing and manufacturing bath goods and bamboo fiber tableware from Ningbo China, is one of the options you shouldn't miss in your considering list.
We're professional supplier of shower curtain,tablecloth ,toilet seat,bath mat and bamboo fiber tableware , camping goods ,cooler bag, Yoga mat,paper print , car organizer promotional bag and leisure goods work for the global markets. With over than 10 years experience of trading, we're trying our best to supply higher-quality products and professional trading service. These items are quite popular in global market, with competitive price and high quality. By the same item, many designs and many colors available. We could produce as customers require. If you need all the details of this item please feel free to contact us.
Looking to create something unique and appealing? We're in! Email or call our sales team to learn more.